Jun 1, 2016

Twitter pics - May (part 2)


Damn! Is it June already? How the hell did that happen? Guess we'd better look back at some of the Twitter pics of the past month...

Too lazy to click? Download them all HERE

*** A note about requests - just because I didn't (or haven't yet) posted your request(s) doesn't mean I'm ignoring you or your lady of choice. Sometimes the pictures simply aren't out there. Take for example Jessica Alba or Ariana Grande - they simply don't wear TC heels very often. Some women (like Charissa Thompson or Jennifer Coolidge) aren't on the red carpet or posing very much. And, since most of the places I find pictures are English speaking, I just don't necessarily know where to find pictures of certain women (Deepika Padukone & Caterina Balivo). But don't worry, I'll keep an eye out and post 'em when I got 'em. Until then, just try to enjoy who I do post.


5 comments:

  1. wikifeet.com has an amazing collection of celebritits in high heels.fyi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again you put one in the ten ring, Number2. Well done! The nude and white pumps are excellent.
    ~HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number2: Not a comment, just a message:
    In the picture with the white pump on one foot and the red on the other, the red pump is a peep toe. NEVER seen that on this blog before.
    ~HH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you probably won't see it again....

      I knew the red shoe was a peep toe but I wan concentrating on the TC of the white.

      Delete
  4. Agreed. I used to be more tolerant but your example has changed me into a closed toe pump purist! Thank you!
    ~HH

    ReplyDelete