Nov 11, 2015

Donations

Okay, after reading your comments and thinking about what I feel is best for the blog I've decided to ask for donations.

Now since I believe that you should be rewarded for good deeds, and because I think those who donate to keep the blog alive deserve a little more than those who just leech for free, if you donate $5.00 or more by November 30 I'll send you a link to an exclusive photoshoot I did with my wife wearing a vintage Girl Scout uniform and a pair of shiny black Louboutin Pigalles. I will send out the link to all who contribute on December 1st.

If you feel that you'd like to donate more, please feel free, but I think five dollars is a reasonable and affordable donation for just about everyone who comes here on a regular basis.

Click on PayPal
Click Send
Enter e-mail of TC@takethepitch.com and amount you want to give and click Continue
Click on Friends or Family
Under "Add A Note" put in the e-mail address where you'd like the link for the picture set sent

Thanks in advance for all who contribute!

(If, for some reason, you are unable or unwilling to use PayPal but would still like to donate, send me an e-mail at TC@takethepitch.com and we'll try to work out some sort of alternative method.)

1 comment:

  1. made my donation...looking forward to continued fabulous pics of toe cleavage and high heels and your wifes special photoshoot...thanks for all of your efforts

    ReplyDelete