Oct 8, 2014

EMERGENCY - HARD DRIVE CRASH

So the last week or so I've been dealing with a hard drive crash. Looks like I'm gonna have to get a new hard drive and probably pay for someone to see whatever they can recover from my old drive. Luckily I work ahead on the blog so hopefully I'll have this all sorted out and there won't be any interruptions.

That being said, if you'd like to help me out with expenses,

Click on PayPal
Click Send
Enter e-mail of TC@takethepitch.com and amount you want to give and click Continue
Click on Friends or Family

Anything you can spare would help - $1.00, $2.00, $5.00, $10.00...

If you've enjoyed the blog over the last 4 1/2 years and want to throw a couple of bones my way it would be highly appreciated.
This isn't a Kickstarter or any other crowdfunding thing, no rewards (except continued blog publishing), just my gratitude.

Thanks in advance.

3 comments:

  1. keep em coming! hopefully you will sort it out, in the mean time I sent some money for the beers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's too bad! Well just to let you know, there is this new thing that can help you recover from a hard disk failure. It's called BACKING UP YOUR FILES. You should try it sometime! Everyone is doing it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying for a week now to send money via PayPal. Every time I go to the send screen, it comes up blank and just sits there. Anyone have any ideas?

    ReplyDelete