Jan 6, 2014

New year, new Toe Cleavage - Elisabeth Röhm

So for the rest of the month I thought we'd take a look at some women never before seen here on the Toe Cleavage Blog - who knows, maybe we'll even meet the 2014 Rookie of the year...

I first remember actress Elisabeth Röhm as a police detective in the TV show "Angel" but she's probably best known for her role as the Assistant District Attorney for four seasons of "Law & Order".

For a little more Elisabeth, click HERE



P.S. I hope you remembered to check out my special Sunday post yesterday...

1 comment:

  1. Not really a metallic kinda guy, but enough tc visabillaty so my day is oké on that behave.
    I love her figure!!! Nice firm European woman (as in use to hahaha)
    And a marvelous face thats the best thing of the whole post.. Drool..

    Dutch

    ReplyDelete