May 20, 2013

Black Louboutins - day 1

After my week of white heels I received an e-mail from a blog reader requesting a week of black Louboutin Pigalles. Long time readers may remember that I actually did a week like that already - but you'd have to have been here for a while as it started way back on November 1, 2010
Since it's been so long I figured it's time for a new one.

Every once in a while actress Kristen Stewart gets cleaned up and actually looks kinda hot
The Loubs help...





French actress and model,Olga Kurylenko rose to fame by playing Bond girl, Camille Montes, in the 22nd James Bond film, Quantum of Solace. You can see her now alongside Tom Cruise in Oblivion.




And everybody's favorite "New Girl" Zooey Deschanel makes her debut on the Toe Cleavage Blog

3 comments:

  1. A great start to the week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna love this week series. I love this heels. Keep up the brilliant work admin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless Olga Kurylenko !!! She shows what I like !!!

    ReplyDelete